Thursday, April 1, 2010

Electric Oxygen

I want to wake up feeling intensity
race rhythm through my soul.
To create is to breathe.
To live minute by minute, inhaling
exhaling passion pouring from my hands,
My mouth.
Invisible dictation from the Creator.
He sends it, I speak...MY TRUTH.
I am His art, His creation.
My art is mine, My salvation.
I seek to find what moves me, for
movement makes me.
To stand still only breaks me down.
Splashed on a canvas, sung from my lips.
Melody moving or the sway of my hips.
Creating something from the atmosphere.
It's electric, contagious.
Rolling around in expression until my mind pops,
My gut burns, my heart cries "Please!"
This is my ecstasy, my oxygen, my life.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, girl! I love this blog-the way it looks-everything! It is so you-beautiful and creative and finally showing your God-given talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks my sweet Beckles!!

    ReplyDelete